NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 48 continental United States and the District of Columbia (excluding its territories and possessions). Void where prohibited. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 48 continental United States or the District of Columbia.
1. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the 48 continental United States and the District of Columbia (excluding its territories and possessions) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void outside of the 48 continental United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law, including the states of Alaska and Hawaii. Employees, officers & directors of Sony Music Entertainment (“Sponsor”), and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter
2. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin on July 22, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. ET and will end on August 27, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). To enter the Sweepstakes, go to http://withoutme.fantasiaofficial.com/ and complete the entry form with your full name, email address, date of birth, and any other required information on the Sweepstakes entry form. You will automatically be added to Fantasia’s official newsletter when you enter the Sweepstakes. Your geographical area will also be provided to the Sponsor for the purpose of prize fulfillment.
Only one entry per person. If multiple entries are received by the same entrant, only the first entry submitted by that entrant will qualify for entry into the Sweepstakes; subsequent entries submitted by that entrant shall be disqualified. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
Nine (9) Ticket Winners will each receive two (2) tickets to one of the following Fantasia performances (“Tour Dates”), scheduled to take place in August and September 2013:8/3 – Charlotte, NC
One (1) Grand Prize winner shall receive:
• Two (2) tickets to a Fantasia performance in New York, NY during the 2013 calendar year, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor;
• One (1) night’s hotel accommodation (standard, one room, double occupancy) in or around New York, NY; and
• Two (2) round trip airline tickets (economy coach class) from the major airport nearest winner’s hometown to a New York City-area airport (as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor). If the winner lives within One Hundred (100) miles of New York City, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, Sponsor may substitute ground transportation for air transportation.
One (1) Runner-Up Winner will receive:
• The jewelry Fantasia wears in the official music video for her single, “Without Me”.
Tour Date prizes do not include transportation to and from city and venue. Only one (1) winner will be selected per Tour Date.
If any winner or any winner’s guest is under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of July 22, 2013, then such individual’s parent or legal guardian must provide written permission allowing said individual to accept the prize and/or travel with the winner. The winner and travel companion must travel under the same itinerary. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions provided that the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part for a prize of equal or greater value in the event that any component of the Prize is unavailable for any reason. Prizes may not be sold, bartered or transferred. Airline tickets are non-reroutable, non-refundable and the validity may not be extended. Prizes do not include any additional expenses, including, but not limited to incidentals, meals, telephone charges, travel insurance, souvenirs, upgraded transportation, ground transportation, federal, state and local sales or other taxes and surcharges which are the responsibility of each winner.
Approximate combined retail value of all prizes is Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($2,500.00) which may vary depending on travel itinerary and costs of air transportation at time of award. The approximate retail value of the prizes represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prizes turns out to be less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash. The winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within four (4) calendar days of prize notification. If the winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. The winner’s accompanying guest must also sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release prior to being ticketed or within such other period as Sponsor may specify. The winner’s accompanying guest cannot be changed after the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release is received. If the winner or the winner’s accompanying guest is under the age of majority, the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release must be signed and submitted by their parent or legal guardian.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. The Tour Date Winners will be selected in series of random drawings from all eligible entries received for each Tour Date, at least four (4) days before each Tour Date. The Grand Prize and Runner-UP Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about August 27, 2013 after 3:00 p.m. ET. The random drawing will take place at the executive offices of RCA Records, 550 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10022. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone or email and if a winner cannot be contacted within three (3) calendar days of first notification attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Conditions. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner and winner’s travel companion regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, winner, and winner’s travel companion agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded including, but not limited to due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
6. Additional Terms. In the case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind,
lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in their sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Winner Identification. To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by October 28, 2013 to: RCA Records, 14th Floor, New York, New York 10022, Attention: “Fantasia Without Me Flyaway” Sweepstakes Winners’ List.
9. Sponsor. Sony Music Entertainment, 550 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022.